I LOST MY CAR KEYS

I have Honda Civic 1992 Vti , i got only 1 key from the last owner and i lost my only key, I also dont remember my key code. Where can I found my Master key code, n 'll it works with the ignition too. Please help me......

Reply to
shehreyar.khan

Your car has the key code stamped on all locks. The easiest to take out are the glove box or trunk lock. I would remove the lock and then take it to a local locksmith. He can make a key by the code and then check it in the lock. The trunk lock would be better to take in as it has all the tumblers in it. The Glove Box lock does not have all the tumblers, but sometimes the code is easier to read and the lock comes out easier. The Hondas stamp the numbers on the lock with tiny characters and sometimes do not stamp well.

Dennis

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Dennis

Thanks a lot, i 'll try it, i think trunk lock is better to remove.

Reply to
shehreyar.khan

Open yellow pages under "locks and locksmiths". Dial. Pay.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

hhmm-I talk about older hondas-they show up.

Where's my files?LOL

Go the Yellow Book. The other book SUCKS

goma.

Reply to
goma865

code on trunk lock.. last four numbers are your code.

5001 to 8442

g'luck

Reply to
Key