Isn't Locksmithing essentially Dead?

Really.....

I can buy just about anything I need at Home Depot and for less money than some braindead locksmith will charge me.

And any idiot, including me, can install it.

Oooooooooooooo.....

Silly me......

I can't buy the same grade deadbolt a braindead locksmith will try and sell me....

So..............????????

Why should I?

French doors, glass everywhere, skylights, porch sliding doors....

A thiefs dream..........

Except.................................................

Totally secured via an alarm system, total backup (2x in fact), batteries, secured wires, cameras etc....

Card key locks with pads.

I can monitor all of it via the internet as well....

So goodbye, rotary pick, butcher locksmiths.....

Your career is about as dead as the knife sharpening truck that used to cruise the hood when I was a kid back in the 1950's.

Welcome to the 2000's......

Reply to
Terry Porter

it IS..happens EVERY day..

sorry-thats not..

old fashioned, get the NEW stuff..

yeah.. maybe..

LOLOL..SOME of us LIKE antiques.. they still need fixing as well.. and some like new cars-on some, you better price LOST keys.. some of the 'reports I am reading are getting REAL interesting..

they said this 30 years back.. oh well..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

PLEASE don't feed the trolls. Especially the crossposting trolls.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

What is your problem, you brain-dead geek?

Reply to
Sinner