Lagard electronic lock

Is it possible to re-program these without knowing the original code, or do we have to send them back to Lagard. The doors are open but hate to have to replace them due to the cost factor. Dont need the info made public for obvious reasons. Didnt know if we are just spinning our wheels looking for the answer.

Thanks, Billdog

Reply to
lperry1965

yes it is possible and very easy to do. Are you in the trade?

Reply to
todd