Magnification

What is the best magnification to use for impressioning and wafer readung? My eyes are failing, so I thought to order from opician 10X magnifier glasses, or whatever is suggested. Thanks, Willisam

Reply to
William S. Gilman

There is no way we can advise you over the net. That would be like me asking you what eyeglass prescription to get now that I'm having trouble reading street signs without eye glasses.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've been using a postage stamp light, basically a small flashlight with a 10X magnifier. I emailed you a picture of it.

Skip

Reply to
Skip

I use a bench magnifier-kinda CSI like-flourescent lamp on it is not strong enough sometimes. Other wise a 80 watt incandescent light bulb and a pair of 5 dollar

2.50+ reading glasses-Cheapo-but they work. Talk to your eye doctor about it first-that's what I did.

Post O Meter:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | | | | | | | | | |

goma.

Reply to
goma865

whatever lets ya see what you're looking for :-) ya could just get some glasses. I used some reading glasses when my eyes began to fail.

no pun intended

Reply to
Key

This is what I use:

The optics are not perfect, but it does a spectacular job and is cheap too!

Reply to
Roger Shoaf