New forum areas

Hi Guys

I have changed the layout & expanded the forum

I have added an area for information on books on locks & keys. I have added an area for links which registered users can contribute to I have included the download link for the UK lock collectors newsletter (for authorised subscribers)

There is also the full text from Prices book concerning A.C.Hobbs picking of the Bramah lock, in the articles section.

Anything else anyone would like to see that would be of interest ?

Paul

Reply to
oldlock

Billy B. Edwards Jr.

Gee Gorsh!!!! Maybe I should start advertising here-LMAO JK.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

"Billy B. Edwards Jr." snipped-for-privacy@thelockman.com wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@thelockman.com...

well, hope your day gets better BBE. this is an opinion group, that was my opinion and it was NOT are "out of line"... there was nothing ment to be personal towards Paul in the first place.

Reply to
Key

Maybe ! I am sure no-one would object to non commercial advertising ..

I don't run my site to make a profit after all, yes there is a google banner - which does generate a small amount of income - but it does not come close to the hosting costs etc.

I run the site so that Lock Collectors have a forum where they can meet & discuss old & antique locks, however the forum does need more members & input if it is to suceed.

Paul

Reply to
oldlock