Trivial Abloy Question

I somehow managed to lose the setscrew that holds the interior latching knob onto my front door's Abloy deadbolt, circa 1990.

As this is entirely hidden inside the knob, cosmetics are a non-issue. I'm sure this is a commodity item at any hardware store. Can any of you smiths tell me what size Allen wrench fits the Abloy set screw? If I go in and ask for, say, a 2 mm. quarter inch setscrew, chances are I'll have the right item unless Abloy chose some non-standard thread pattern.

Art

Reply to
Arthur Shapiro

Make life easier on yourself and bring the knob with you to the hardware store. They should be able to not only set you up with a screw, but also replace your lost wrench.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Thanks - I have lots of wrenches but nothing into which to stick said wrench!

I was hoping to avoid the old trial-and-error routine at the hardware store, if the info happened to be immediately familiar to someone.

Art

Reply to
Arthur Shapiro