Latest threads in 🔒 Lockmithing and Lockpicking Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dreaghtnought series
I couldt use some help with dreaghtnought vualt series If anny one has some layouts I wouldt kill for them! So please sent any information to:

What would you say is the most pick resistant lock?
I have seen Abloys, Mul-t-locks, dimple locks, high security 3 pin set locks picked, and I have heard of Medeco being picked. Are there any mechanical locks out there that are seemingly impossible to...
11
11

Happy 4th Everyone
you & yours from me & mine http://wilstar.com/holidays/fireworks.htm
5
5

Help with record keeping
First I would like to thank you men who provided the information on what to bill for services. The information on justifying the service charge was most helpful since I am 20 minutes from town to...
2
2

Re: Payment for car keys
Number " ONE " rule when dealing with the public is, ... NEVER ... handover the keys to 'anything' without being paid first. Make the keys to the car, then lock it up when finished, (this applies to...

Pin ejection / drain holes in SFIC (Best) cores
Many SFIC cores, including those made by Best, have holes in the bottom of the core to allow the pins to be ejected for rekeying. However, because these holes also allow torque to be applied to the...
12
12

Re: Lockology
It's nice that he wants to donate something of use but it would be better if it were in .pdf or other common format.

Re: My mistake, looks like I need to clarify something
You have a number of good points. I'm sure many who post here have other things of interest on their machines besides code programs too.

Re: 1907 yale key machine
thank you very much

Re: Help with pricing needed
2 things... NATIONAL, has available a FLAT RATE MANUAL... helps IMMENSELY IMO and you call the shops around you... I need my house rekeyed... get prices... that will tell a LOT real quick --Shiva--...
8
8

Change Keying
How do I go about changing keying of my deadbolts(Quickset) to that of the lockset which I had to replace because it broke? Where do I buy the pins that I may need to do this? Thanks for your help....
2
2

Peanut Cylinders
Just found out that Ilco has discontinued the peanut cylinders. Apparently Almont still makes them. I had Clark order me a pair to check them out. (Still don't know of anyone who makes the locks) Just...

Auto manual/elcctric lock
With door locked which cars are you able to open via inner handle? electric or manual lock, make of car domestic and foreign? Are there any guide lines to follow as to when door can be opened via...

Treskat Software Updates
The new KeyWiz 2004 code and program update by Treskat was mailed to subscribers on 6/25/2003. Licensed users who did not subscribe for the 2004 code part of the update can still download a free copy...
28
28

Re: Lubriation of locks
I was thinking of to stick and it would that jam it break on locksmith has a box of -Paul no.. lubrication of locks - Google Search
4
4