Adhesives recomendation

All, I am looking for some recommendations on low modulus, low shrinkage adhesives for bonding glass and metal. Epoxy, cement, RTV's are all viable choices.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Dave

Reply to
dave

You might also consider a Dymax OP UV curing product: see

Regards, Peter

-------------------------------------------------------- Peter Swanson snipped-for-privacy@intertronics.co.uk INTERTRONICS

+44 1865 842842 Oxfordshire, England

INTERTRONICS is dedicated to providing quality material, consumable and equipment solutions to high technology assembly industries, with the highest levels of technical support and customer service.

Reply to
Peter Swanson

I would avoid the contact adhesives, solvent loss will cause shrinkage. It is hard to make a recommendation without knowing more about your application. What is the service temperature range? Is it an assembly line or occasional use? What environment is the part subjected to(water immersion, freeze/thaw,outdoor/indoor), is cost an important factor? Do you have a skilled, semi-skilled, or unskilled workforce?-Jitney

Reply to
jitney