Ag3Sn Material

Hello,
I'm looking for a company that could supply me this compound. Does somebody knows where I can have any informations as I find nothing
with web research ?
Best regards
Ludovic
snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr (Ludovic) wrote:

Plenty of answers with google--->"custom alloys" and "ag3sn"
J.J.
snipped-for-privacy@ulb.ac.be (jacques jedwab) wrote in message (Ludovic) wrote:

thanks for your help but with "custom alloys" and "ag3sn" in google I have no answers !!!!
snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr (Ludovic) wrote:
(Ludovic) wrote:

There is something wrong with your handling of http://www.google.com !....
J'obtiens des centaines de rponses, mais nettement plus qu' en choisissant les "Pages francophones".
Bon courage, J.J.
http://www.espimetals.com/metals/alloys.pdf
You'll find gold tin alloy listed on the sheet above, "80 Au, 20 Sn". So, try:
ESPI 1050 Benson Way Ashland, OR 97520 Email:
snipped-for-privacy@espimetals.com
Phone: 800.638.2581 541.488.8311 FAX: 800.488.0060 541.488.8313
--Grant

snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr (Ludovic) wrote:

You could make your own easily enough. Mix and melt and hold for the intermetallic compound to form to equilibrium. If you mix in ratio of 3 mole:1 mole you should get close to 100% Ag3Sn. Sounds like a metallurgy lab experiment.