Faradaic Activity in Dental Amalgams

I see you continue to support Keith in his useless complaints.
What is your position about keiths inability to find his local college/university.
wrote

OOOPPPPPSSSSS.
The real questions are Robert: What is*your* position on the safety of amalgams?
What is *your* position on the electromagnetic properties of typical dental amalgams?
<snip>

Nope. you see my position on anything is irrelevent...you know what irrelevent is. I might as well ask you your position on tampons...doesn't have the least bit of relevence to the problem of why keith can't find the physics department of his local college/university.
OTOH if you can show me how my position on amalgams prevents keith from finding the physics department of his local college/university I might consider informing you of it.
So what is your position on tampons?
wrote

Afraid not.
The fact is:
You have no right to grill Keith over and over with questions, when you refuse to answer them.
This is a dental newsgroup.
You have run out of excuses for not answering.
You have clearly shown, you are here to harass.
<snip>

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
BTW... Do you own any cats?

Off topic. Please learn to attribute the postings correctly.

Off topic.
Now back to the subject.
The real questions are Robert: What is*your* position on the safety of amalgams, Robert?
What is *your* position on the electromagnetic properties of typical dental amalgams, Robert?

I thought was ;*)

And it was, if Keith won't take his medications as prescribed it's not our fault.
carabelli

Nahhh, she's right. We should definitely keep this thread limited to Faradic cats with 350 mV feminine hygiene problems in need of an ortha-donnanist and how Ohm's law applies to them.
Now THAT would make sense!
BTW, what's this about the beer can chicken I hear?

I need to know your position on tampons.

do you feel harassed?

Who are you to tell me this? Keith asks questions that Keith could clearly answer yet chooses not to. That is worth questioning him about.
I take it that you support Keiths right to ask questions he could easily answer, but you don't support my right to ask questions he could easily answer. That makes you a terrorist.

are you a dentist?

I haven't made any excuses for not answering. You questions are irrelevent and not worthy of an answer.

You are here to harass, admit it.

Just what is your position on tampons
-More comfortable standing than sitting
-Not good conductors (prior to use)
-After use contain ferrous ions; possible Faradaic activity
-Expensive at grocery store
-Cheapest at Walmart
-Free at work*
Anything else you want to know?
-Sue

I believe they keep all that information just outside of Roswell.
carabelli
That is fine Keith. Maybe they can answer your questions. I think you need to provide further study that would imply any clinical relavence. What you have shown so far does ot make that case, IMHO. I ma not being arrrogant. I am just stating my honest opinion.
Good luck with your research and finding answers to your questions.
BTW The abstract you cited was from 1990. The article is written in Polish.
I did not see anything in the abstract the validated anything pointing to clinical relavence. Maybe you can explain to us the link.
Thank you, Sue
On 11 Sep 2005 18:51:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids !03035&doptstract
The relevance of this link is that it provides experimental evidence that it may be inaccurate to describe an electrical potential measured in a dental amalgam as a "transient maximum", something which you had implied was the case in your previous message.
Can you explain the relevance of your pointing out that this paper was written in Polish? (I wonder if I detect a distinct whiff of arrogance here.)
Keith P Walsh
Well you had better check your whiffer Mr. Walsh.
You seem you think that anyone who is not dying to know the answers to your questions is arrogant. I simply to not see the importance myself. I guess that makes me arrogant? Hardly. Just not that interested.
However I did take a look at the article anyway. I mentioned that the article was written in Polish. I do not undertsand Polish. Therefore I could not read the aricle. I guess that makes me arrogant?
Please Mr. Walsh, get a grip on yourself.
(...and don't go starting to think I meant anything dirty by that last comment ... or arrogant.. or whatever... goodness gracious)
Respectfully,
Sue