Faradaic Activity in Dental Amalgams

I see you continue to support Keith in his useless complaints.

What is your position about keiths inability to find his local college/university.

Reply to
Robert Morien

Keith?

Reply to
Robert Morien

ask Keith.

Reply to
for ronnie the christian capon who is afraid of todays date

If they are litter mates: Parallel. If not: series.

Reply to
Robert Morien

Butt out, Joel.

Still waiting for Robert to answer.

Reply to
LadyLollipop

OOOPPPPPSSSSS.

The real questions are Robert: What is*your* position on the safety of amalgams?

What is *your* position on the electromagnetic properties of typical dental amalgams?

Reply to
LadyLollipop

Nope. you see my position on anything is irrelevent...you know what irrelevent is. I might as well ask you your position on tampons...doesn't have the least bit of relevence to the problem of why keith can't find the physics department of his local college/university.

OTOH if you can show me how my position on amalgams prevents keith from finding the physics department of his local college/university I might consider informing you of it.

So what is your position on tampons?

Reply to
Robert Morien

what is your position on tampons. I need to know before I can answer anything.

Reply to
Robert Morien

Thanks for sharing that with everybody, Robert.

Reply to
billkatz

The real questions are Robert: What is*your* position on the safety of amalgams?

What is *your* position on the electromagnetic properties of typical dental amalgams?

Reply to
LadyLollipop

Afraid not.

The fact is:

You have no right to grill Keith over and over with questions, when you refuse to answer them.

This is a dental newsgroup.

You have run out of excuses for not answering.

You have clearly shown, you are here to harass.

Reply to
LadyLollipop

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

BTW... Do you own any cats?

Reply to
billkatz

Well you had better check your whiffer Mr. Walsh.

You seem you think that anyone who is not dying to know the answers to your questions is arrogant. I simply to not see the importance myself. I guess that makes me arrogant? Hardly. Just not that interested.

However I did take a look at the article anyway. I mentioned that the article was written in Polish. I do not undertsand Polish. Therefore I could not read the aricle. I guess that makes me arrogant?

Please Mr. Walsh, get a grip on yourself.

(...and don't go starting to think I meant anything dirty by that last comment ... or arrogant.. or whatever... goodness gracious)

Respectfully,

Sue

Reply to
s.c.madden

"Robert Morien" wrote ...........

There is a distinct difference between the message and the messenger. There are a few messengers here that deserve all they get, and there are a few that deserve being ignored.

carabelli

Reply to
carabelli

Sorry. I am still learning the netiquette.. I forgot to show the quote to which my repsonse was directed. Oh well. My response is really no response... really. Other than so is you point again?

Mr Walsh keeps asking the same quesiton over and over and he gets no answer.

Then he wants people to tell him they do not know the answer.

When they do not tell him hwat he wants to hear, he calls them arrogant.

Is this whole thread stupid or what?

And please, P Walsh... I am not calling you stupid. I am just wondering what your point is for continuing to pursue this here.

-Sue

Reply to
s.c.madden

And who cares what you think? I am of the opinion based on personal expierence that these general issues are real. keep in mind people that have been posioned or intoxicated or whatever you want to call it could come on here and spew four letter swear words all day at dentists and other dental sites and in effect shut it right down. But we are polite enough to be basically civil

Who are you to determine who deserves what? Your represent a profession that can't even anwer simple questions about the chemical/electrical behavior of amalgams and legal denies all responsablity. Openly thumbs their nose at people who have been harmed by YOUR product and are darn lucky patient victims haven't gotten even more pissed off and asked questions in an even more pointed manner. YOu think this level of questioning is annoying. This is nothing.

yet your are still so arrogant and smug you think you can have enough credability to dictate the terms of a discourse where all civilty has in effect been extended to you.

Reply to
Clinton

Off topic. Please learn to attribute the postings correctly.

Off topic.

Now back to the subject.

The real questions are Robert: What is*your* position on the safety of amalgams, Robert?

What is *your* position on the electromagnetic properties of typical dental amalgams, Robert?

Reply to
LadyLollipop

It would like to be ignored that mercury amalgams are indeed dangerous. Dan like to ignore the truth. Dan was caught LYING. Dan would like to ignore the

*truth*, just as ALL the dentists here, except Steve Bornfeld.

The truth is Robert is here to harass, so he fits in well with Dan.

Reply to
LadyLollipop

He has made it clear, why he is pursuing it.

Reply to
LadyLollipop

-More comfortable standing than sitting

-Not good conductors (prior to use)

-After use contain ferrous ions; possible Faradaic activity

-Expensive at grocery store

-Cheapest at Walmart

-Free at work*

Anything else you want to know?