Faradaic Activity in Dental Amalgams

Keith P Walsh wrote:

The potential differences induced by external fields is pretty much independent of how conductive a material is, as long as it has significant conductivity. Why are you not concerned by the electric potential produced in teeth, lips, tongues noses, ears, eyeballs, etc. by external fields. Why the fixation on small pieces of metal that produce voltages no larger than any other equally sized conductive bits the body is made of? They are all producing voltages.

Yes. I know. I got tired of your whining and inability to ask the physics department of your local college/university for help. Mine helped me. I have all the figures one could want.
Ping me and I'll tell you where to send the check for the answers.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:10:02 -0700, Robert Morien

Did they give you any figures to indicate whether or not the electrical potentials generated by amalgam fillings are able to dissipate electrical energy through the nerves in people's heads?
Keith P Walsh

read my previous reply. I now know why you have so much trouble understanding basic english.

maybe its all the amalgam discharging through his head?

Maybe, you failed to notice, Robert can not anwer a simple question.

maybe you failed to comprehend my initial response. Read it several times...slowly and maybe you can then ask someone to explain it to you.
Or more simply...what part of "I have all the figures one could want." don't you understand?

<snip usual jargon>
Did they give you any figures to indicate whether or not the electrical potentials generated by amalgam fillings are able to dissipate electrical energy through the nerves in people's heads?

<snip restored>
I have all the figures one could want

still having trouble with english I see. Are you going to blame that on your jaw?
<snip trolling and harassing> .

<snip restored>

I have all the figures one could want

still having trouble with english I see. Are you going to blame that on your jaw?

Robert simply can not answer a simple question
Robert Morien wrote:

You're missing the point.
I think that you might be lying to us.
You claim to have some scientific evidence indicating whether or not the electrical potentials generated by amalgam fillings are able to dissipate electrical energy through the nerves in people's heads.
Prove it.
Keith P Walsh

You think I might be lying...prove it. put your money where your finger is.

show me the money
the price just went up.
wrote ...........

It would like to be ignored that mercury amalgams are indeed dangerous. Dan like to ignore the truth. Dan was caught LYING. Dan would like to ignore the *truth*, just as ALL the dentists here, except Steve Bornfeld.
The truth is Robert is here to harass, so he fits in well with Dan.

And you don't call what you do harassing? Please define harassment so we can all understand.

I only harass spammers.
Do you feel harassed?

Wrong.
You have been harassing, Keith.

By asking a question?
So that means that you have been harassing me.

do you feel harassed?