amerika and uk: war crimes?

as "wild suppositions" were used rather than any proper evidence, to justify acts of aggression against the peoples of Afgahanistan and Iraq, then i cannot see why someone such as yourself, who apparently feels the murder of inoccent people is a good thing, would have the slightest problem with them!

Reply to
brain dead

acts of terror can perhaps be well qualified by numbers killed:

deaths in Viet Nam amounted to around 3 million, numbers killed in illegal bombing of Cambodia about 500,000........these being direct acts of us terror.

of course if you take into account indirect us sponsorship of terrorist states and cia overseas operations, then its pretty clear that there is no question that the us has been (and is) the most prolific terrorist nation on earth.

of course if you have valid evidence to suggest that either Iran or Syria has also had direct involvement in sending upwards of 5 million people to their deaths over the last 50 years say, then obviously i am quite wrong!

Reply to
brain dead

Looking at the reports on voting machines, I wouldn't be so sure you even have a vote.

There's a big difference between military contingency plans and a civvy administration actively preparing for a crusade. Time the world stopped appeasing invasionists, it didn't work with Adolf.

Mark K.

Reply to
Mark K.

Don't tell anyone but I still have all my guns and the Gov has no idea what they are . In fact pretty much everyone I know has guns . But hey come up anyway at least the beer is still good , just not cheap . Oh well . ;-) . Fishing is starting to pick up as well . Ken Cutt

Reply to
Ken Cutt

You have a problem with definitions, brain dead, and it's leaving you very confused.

When you try to coerce a civilian population with fear, that's terrorism. When you kill them, that's war. We didn't try to scare people in Cambodia. We killed them.

Likewise, when Al Qaeda tries to coerce the civilian population of the US by destroying the WTC and the few thousand people in it, that's terror. When we go after Al Qaeda and start killing them and their supporters, with the inte ntion of killing all of them we can find, that's war.

You may not appreciate the distinction. If that's the case, then we can help get you onto a track that you're more comfortable with. In terms of numbers of people killed for political reasons, no one can hold a candle to China. I think that Gunner has the figures: the number they killed in their civil struggles is either 75 million or 100 million, I forget which.

In your terms, China is the world champion terrorist state. Compared to them, the rest of the world is playing in a sandbox.

So there. Now you have a worthy target. Direct your ire at China. And try to have some fun while you're at it, Ok? It would be a shame to spend all that effort and not get something out of it.

Hasta luego, brain dead.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Again - predictable response. No facts, just feelings.

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

I must pay my respects to you, Ed. You have been systematically bludgeoning poor ol' shit-for, I mean, brain dead (love that handle it chose), like a seasoned, ring-wise boxer working over a mouthy punk. The only problem is s*****ad doesn't seem to know he's been hit! I believe I see the reason for this. You are simply not! being! profound! enough! !! And you claim! to be a journalist?! Using CAPITAL letters at the beginning! of each! sentence!

Any thoughts on how the massacres of Chinese will somehow be contrived to be the fault of the USA?

michael

Reply to
michael

Whatever the cost, nothing beats a cold Blue or a 50 or a Canadian...Damn, now I'm thirsty!!! For 27 years now, a bunch of us go and injure Pike mouths, eat a few walleye and watch the Aurora. This year is to north Quebec, up by Senetare. I have to brush-up on my French again. Last year, going through at the Peace Bridge, the customs agent asked if we had any guns, we all said no. He asked if we OWN any guns. I said: "Hell yes, we're Americans" ---"OK, you can go"

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I think it's only the Demms that can't figure out how to vote. I believe that the only people who should have the right to vote slould be male land owners.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Joseph Stalin. He's a pretty good competitor.

Jim

jim rozen

bludgeoning poor

I wouldn't try to anticipate the meandering of brain dead's mind. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Huntress

I don't think so, Jim. The figures I've heard attributed to him run around

10 - 12 million.

Compared to China, the USSR was like a Sunday picnic -- if you accept brain dead's definitions. But that way lies madness.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

it seems you are not in fact familiar with the us army manual that does clearly define an act of terrorism!

one supposes that you must know better than the us aramy!

Reply to
brain dead twat

bludgeoning poor

i feel that any figures coming from a moron like "gunner" are about as valid as the information about Iraq having wmds!

wonder if anyone in the us has any idea why exactly the country and its people are detested by millions of people, and most civilised countries feel the us to be barbaric?

Reply to
brain dead twat

i notice there is no denial of acts of us terror in se asia.............seems like its perfectly ok for the us to murder 500,000 people in the illegal bombing of Cambodia, but quite a different story when

3,000 are murdered on 9/11!
Reply to
brain dead twat

Huntress

strange that anyone using this forum would have any reaction to figures provided by "gunner" other than just laughing at them!

Reply to
brain dead twat

both the us and the uk are supposedly meant to democratic countries, yet the majority of people in both, can never play any meaningful part in the decision making process!

Reply to
brain dead twat

i think you will find that us plans to invade Iraq were indeed formulated well before 9/11, and this is something that is both well documented, and has been widely covered in the alternative media!

Reply to
brain dead twat

Reply to
brain dead twat

When I was young caught tons of pike only we called them jacks . Now I mostly flyfish for trout . Heck there is always a chance the worlds dumbest fish is swimming in the area my I toss my home made flys . Don't laugh could happen . Would love a Quebec fly in trip and try for some arctic char . Grayling enough to make me think I really am a flyfisherman . Yep shore lunch with just the right amount of ash to add flavour . Eyes burning just a little when the wind swirls the smoke . Duck around and swap tales with everyone . Right about then beer takes on flavours you just can not get anywhere else . Yep I am jealous . Sometimes the truely lucky man needs very little to feel right with himself . So to all those that know how to find their own luck be it a tiny pond , a major expedition or the eyes of a child I toast you all . Ken Cutt

Reply to
Ken Cutt