Anti-gun virgin in a BMW goes on a shooting rampage

Upset with his continued virginity, young man boards his luxury BMW and goes on a shooting and stabbing rampage.
The consolation here is that his family "is staunchly anti-gun".
http://nypost.com/2014/05/24/drive-by-shooting-reported-at-uc-santa-barbara/
I am thinking, that the shooter must have been a real certifiable nutcase. He has decent looks and a BMW, so his mental condition must be why he remained a virgin. Kind of reminds me of a certain precision machinist, who also hates guns and is a virgin for several more reasons.
On Sat, 24 May 2014 23:33:11 -0500, Ignoramus5418

Yeah, he's certainly a certifiable Liberal, coming from that family and judging by his actions.

No kidding!

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt
On 5/25/2014 1:09 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I could be the BMW, he might have been looking at repair estimates.

I'll bet he arrogantly stalked women in the dark-tinted-window Beemer. No wonder he was a virgin. At 1:00 and 2:00, my hand hovered over the mouse button, but at 3:00, I finally pulled the trigger and killed the sad video. Did he say anything profound in the last 3 or so minutes? I just couldn't watch any more.
--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt
On 5/25/2014 7:48 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I only glanced at a few headlines and see that we must confiscate more guns from law-abiding citizens...THAT will solve the problem!

Yup, you're right. People don't kill people. Guns kill people.
I keep my guns locked up so they don't get out and start a rampage.
karl

He should have tried beer. Its been helping ugly people get laid for a millenium :)
On 5/25/2014 4:50 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:

Money works better! (But, I'll stick to beer.)
*MINIMAL METAL CONTENT* OK the BMW and the gun were metal
OP lost

<snip>
No doubt the perp was a whack job. ==> A critical question is what meds was he on.<== Lots of people can't get laid, but they don't go berserk. The apparent rise in these massacres appears to track the increased availability/consumption of psychoactive prescription drugs and is seen is both civilian and military incidents.
If this makes sense to you, see my suggestions for Kansas [applicable to all states] at http://mcduffee-associates.us/DROP%20BOX/SB11-01.pdf
--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,

This is an excellent question, I also expect to find out that he was using SSRI's or other such medications.

Of course, the tremendous increase in the number of non-sporting type guns and the incredible ease with which a certified nut case can aquire them today has absolutely nothing to do with all of this.
<rolling eyes>

Ignoramus5418 wrote:

That's why half the victims were stabbed.

He had Asperger's Syndrome:
"characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported. The diagnosis of Asperger's was eliminated in the 2013 fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) and replaced by a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on a severity scale.
The syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, failed to identify their peers' emotions, and were physically clumsy."
So, no empathy, not a nice guy, and his area of intense interest was girls.
--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.

And all he had to do was pay some affordable beauty $100 or so, to relieve his frustrations.

He should have bought an orgasmatron instead of guns.
Best Regards Tom.
On Tue, 27 May 2014 22:28:17 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"

Well, you said , "reminds me of a certain precision machinist, who also hates guns and is a virgin...
I happen to own several guns."

The implication appears to be that you somehow equate your several guns as evidence that you aren't a virgin.
Of course I don't expect you to admit that, but it is so common to see little limp wristed blokes come prancing into the range with some monster weapon while the more virile chaps are shooting small bore.
--
Cheers,

John B.

He probably thinks that he is not a virgin, because he had sex with his pets and relatives.
On Wed, 28 May 2014 19:34:59 -0500, Ignoramus15108

<grin> There used to be a joke about which Southern girls were virgin and the answer was "those who can outrun their brothers" :-)
The reference to "Southern" refers to the '20's and '30's when poverty was very common in the southern states.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Ignoramous is an ignorant jack ass, who sells junk on ebay under the seller ID "power-boater" and who seemingly can't tie his shoes in the morning without asking for advice on usenet.

I don't hate guns, in fact I have several of them.
As far as your adolescent virgin bullshit, I'm just going to ignore it

Rest assured I haven' been a virgin since ~ 1971

I have a private shooting range, on my property, and you're not going to see me "prancing" anywhere.