Anti-gun virgin in a BMW goes on a shooting rampage

Upset with his continued virginity, young man boards his luxury BMW
and goes on a shooting and stabbing rampage.
The consolation here is that his family "is staunchly anti-gun".

I am thinking, that the shooter must have been a real certifiable
nutcase. He has decent looks and a BMW, so his mental condition must
be why he remained a virgin. Kind of reminds me of a certain precision
machinist, who also hates guns and is a virgin for several more
reasons.
Ignoramus5418
Yeah, he's certainly a certifiable Liberal, coming from that family and judging by his actions.
No kidding!

Reply to
Larry Jaques
I'll bet he arrogantly stalked women in the dark-tinted-window Beemer. No wonder he was a virgin. At 1:00 and 2:00, my hand hovered over the mouse button, but at 3:00, I finally pulled the trigger and killed the sad video. Did he say anything profound in the last 3 or so minutes? I just couldn't watch any more.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I only glanced at a few headlines and see that we must confiscate more guns from law-abiding citizens...THAT will solve the problem!
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Yup, you're right. People don't kill people. Guns kill people.
I keep my guns locked up so they don't get out and start a rampage.
karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
*MINIMAL METAL CONTENT* OK the BMW and the gun were metal
OP lost

No doubt the perp was a whack job. ==> A critical question is what meds was he on.
Reply to
F. George McDuffee
That's why half the victims were stabbed.
He had Asperger's Syndrome:
"characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported. The diagnosis of Asperger's was eliminated in the 2013 fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) and replaced by a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on a severity scale.
The syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, failed to identify their peers' emotions, and were physically clumsy."
So, no empathy, not a nice guy, and his area of intense interest was girls.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso
This is an excellent question, I also expect to find out that he was using SSRI's or other such medications.
Ignoramus24415
Of course, the tremendous increase in the number of non-sporting type guns and the incredible ease with which a certified nut case can aquire them today has absolutely nothing to do with all of this.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT
Well, you said , "reminds me of a certain precision machinist, who also hates guns and is a virgin...
I happen to own several guns."
The implication appears to be that you somehow equate your several guns as evidence that you aren't a virgin.
Of course I don't expect you to admit that, but it is so common to see little limp wristed blokes come prancing into the range with some monster weapon while the more virile chaps are shooting small bore.
Reply to
John B.
There used to be a joke about which Southern girls were virgin and the answer was "those who can outrun their brothers" :-)
The reference to "Southern" refers to the '20's and '30's when poverty was very common in the southern states.
Reply to
John B.
I don't hate guns, in fact I have several of them.
As far as your adolescent virgin bullshit, I'm just going to ignore it
Rest assured I haven' been a virgin since ~ 1971
I have a private shooting range, on my property, and you're not going to see me "prancing" anywhere.
Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT
Ignoramous is an ignorant jack ass, who sells junk on ebay under the seller ID "power-boater" and who seemingly can't tie his shoes in the morning without asking for advice on usenet.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Site Timeline