Anybody seen a stray Suzuki engine?

four cylinder jobby - looks like it might work well to power a generator set. Seems to have gone missing somewhere in dreamtime. Twilight-zone tracking ID of "YYZ2112" comes back "Signed for by imaginary signator", and their non-rep tells me they don't have a clue where it was left.

Note - Engine in question has been known to respond to the name "Fluffy", but more often seems oblivious to human attempts at interaction.

Anyone seen my precious Fluffy?

(Sorry... Tension-breaker. Had to be done)

Reply to
Don Bruder

Dear owner, we regret to inform you that your engine is already powering a barn sized TIG welded Tesla coil that is charged by 25 Franceformers and switched by a 600A breaker. It is not usable for motorcycles. In compensation, I offer you a 3 phase motor that you could use to power your motorcycle with 3 phase power using a phase converter.

Ignoramus21002

I'm using it to power my flux capacitor. MJ

Reply to
mj

Oh man - you just got to get the junk food dy-jester :-) and power off left over beer and junk from the trash! The old flux capacitor is old tech. :-)

Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH, NRA Life NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

mj wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

You would probably not need a flux capacitor if you would just get adequate fiber in your diet.:>)

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

The hard part is finding a drivable Delorian. Even harder than finding a good used Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Let the record show that Gunner Asch wrote back on Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:30:05 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

If memory serves, doesn't the manual for the Space Modulator kind of imply that a used Space Modulator is no longer a good modulator? (On the other hand, doesn't the Acme Catalog list a reintergrator ray pistol?)

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Ill have to check the new catalog.

Gunner, owner, Coyote Engineering A division of the Acme Co. Part of Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems Group

Gunner Asch