Anyone in So Cal want a free mill?

I picked this up some 7 or so years ago..and its been sitting in a corner ever since. Broken table has been repaired properly. It needs
to be reassembled and tested. Might need a bit of turcite under the slide..maybe not.
Its available in Chino, California, for the next couple weeks. After that..I haul it up north and put it into my shop. I really have zero need for it..its small, but would make a wonderful little hobbyist mill or gunsmith mill
https://goo.gl/photos/d5yTPXMeM8tvZSrf7
Gunner

3-phase? What HP? I've been wanting a mini-mill forever. That looks heavier-duty than a HF mill. ;)
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross
On 4/2/2018 4:41 PM, Larry Jaques wrote: ...

The looking is predestined and they cannot not look.

Is it because it doesn't have much depth to it, or the Seiki half of it? Or were they beasts to keep running?

More info, please. Google doesn't have a single hit.
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross

That was the trip I had the flu, right? No wonder I don't remember it.

OK, thanks. What does that thing weigh? Size, etc., please?
--
We must have courage in the face of sometimes, near insuperable
odds, against the dark forces of statism, political correctness,
On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:59:02 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

stil available?

Soon!
--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron