Anyone need any Hardinge CHNC 1 manuals?

I have a good sized box of near new manuals for Hardinge CHNC 1 lathes if anyone needs a set. If not..they go on Ebay
They are programming and maint manuals. There are probably 3 complete sets if not more.
Gunner
__ "Anyone who thinks Obama is doing a good job is either stupid or a perpetual societal leech"

Just got home after a 12 week break...
I run a CHNC with a refit control. If you have anything on mechanical work, I could use a copy.
Karl
replying to Gunner Asch , Torin Walker wrote:

protection is active.

Can you list the titles? I have several original manuals, but I'm missing the schematics - the originals were lost somehow.
Torin...
replying to Gunner Asch , lwellsl wrote:

protection is active.

Do you still have some chnc-1 manuals. I just acquired lathe and no manuals. I have FanucOt control. Let me know and how much. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net
replying to lwellsl, lwellsl wrote:

Sounds like a deal to me If you want to use paypal send me invoice with total or if you prefer money order send me your address with total. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net I will email shipping info after I vet your total Lee

-manuals-592960-.htm

Hi, did you get the manuals for the Hardinge CHNC I ?. could you sell me a set of them ? or a copy of them ?. I got a same machine with out manuals. Please let me know. Regards,
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Ernesto.
replying to Gunner Asch , lwellsl wrote:

protection is active.

I need the manuals let me know how much shiping will be plus the $100. I can paypal you or whatever you need, need manuals despartley machine deax without. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net

ection is active.

Hi, do you still have this manuals ?, i need a set of them for my machine. Regards. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com