Anyone need any Hardinge CHNC 1 manuals?

I have a good sized box of near new manuals for Hardinge CHNC 1 lathes
if anyone needs a set. If not..they go on Ebay
They are programming and maint manuals. There are probably 3 complete
sets if not more.
Gunner
__
"Anyone who thinks Obama is doing a good job
is either stupid or a perpetual societal leech"
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Just got home after a 12 week break...
I run a CHNC with a refit control. If you have anything on mechanical work, I could use a copy.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
protection is active.
Can you list the titles? I have several original manuals, but I'm missing the schematics - the originals were lost somehow.
Torin...
Reply to
Torin Walker
protection is active.
Do you still have some chnc-1 manuals. I just acquired lathe and no manuals. I have FanucOt control. Let me know and how much. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net
Reply to
lwellsl
Sounds like a deal to me If you want to use paypal send me invoice with total or if you prefer money order send me your address with total. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net I will email shipping info after I vet your total Lee
Reply to
lwellsl
protection is active.
I need the manuals let me know how much shiping will be plus the $100. I can paypal you or whatever you need, need manuals despartley machine deax without. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net
Reply to
lwellsl
ection is active.
Hi, do you still have this manuals ?, i need a set of them for my machine. Regards. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
ernelopet
-manuals-592960-.htm
Hi, did you get the manuals for the Hardinge CHNC I ?. could you sell me a set of them ? or a copy of them ?. I got a same machine with out manuals. Please let me know. Regards,
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Ernesto.
Reply to
ernelopet