Anyone up for making a B-17 restoration part?

Check this out, ya'll like Vietnam stuff. I haven't listened to any, but looks really cool. Got me thinking, he probably knew this guys dad.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:13:42 -0400, Phred scribed:

Hey all:

I finally got around to posting the print file to the Dropbox... We have been "balls' to the wall's" getting ready for the IMTS 2010 show!

Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Best,

Fred III

Reply to