Are religious people less intelligent than atheists?

Yes. You wrote a bunch of nonsense trying to convince readers that non believers were weak minded unless they accepted belief as sensible, valid, and based on science. The thread was titled "what the bible says about christians."

You have in fact said that, although not in those words IIRC.

By equating morality with belief. By making things up. Do you need quotes?

Reply to
Month of May

Tell us something we didn't already know, spammy.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

That's a weak rationalization. You have responded a LOT.

You worked hard enough at "not" evangelizing that everybody knows your religion, and that you become entirely pigheaded when discussing it.

No.

No, both the pushing and the "beliefs" are things you made up to support your illogical faith. IOW, more of the same.

Correct. But then, you only assumed that intention, right? In fact, what happened here is that somebody posted an article summarizing evidence that believers are less intelligent than atheists, and it pissed you off all the way into pigheaded mode... again.

Reply to
Month of May

I told you that I don't believe in any god. That's all there is to tell.

Reply to
Bill Flett

I did.

Reply to
Bill Flett

I never said that.

Reply to
Bill Flett

That's wrong, I do have. My point is to refute the claim that atheism is a "faith-based religion". It is not.

Reply to
Bill Flett

Easy to look up. Why didn't you?

Maybe. Tough noogies if he does.

Reply to
Month of May

When will you start lobbying for our tax exemptions?

Reply to
Month of May

You're wrong. I have an absence of belief. I believe in things for which there is reasonable and testable evidence. There is no such evidence for "god", so I don't have any belief in it.

You're a liar.

Reply to
Bill Flett

I think he spends so much time yapping about his skydaddy that he forgets who he's said what to.

Some of his previous "don't care" pontifications:

"The basic definition of an atheist is someone who's thought process does not go beyond that of a child .... Atheism is the polar opposite of Monotheism - it is basically a combination of Pantheism and schizophrenia, mixed with a bit of Clinical narcissism which convinces them they are their own Gods. There is no higher power over them than themselves. In it's extreme form it approaches sociopathy in it's clinical manifestation."

Anyway, now that you know you're your own god, please materialize an ice cream cone in my hand (single scoop please), and impose peace in the Middle East. :)

Reply to
Month of May

Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett Brett Cahill Gunner Asch Preston Hamblin Jeffrey Van Rensselaer Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Here's some data on YOU little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from William T. Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your correspondence with William Sessions. [start- Jon to me] Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the "meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

-----Original Message----- From: jonball@[...] Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:38 AM To: Sessions, William Subject: 2003 proposed standards for meat marketing claims

I have read about the proposed standards, and I've seen many of the public comments sent to USDA. I cannot find anything to indicate if the standards were adopted. Were the standards as proposed in 2003 adopted?

Thanks in advance. Jonathan Ball Pasadena, CA ___________________________________________________ Jonathan Ball aka Rudy Canoza 08 Sep 2005

[end]

Jonathan Ball. Pasadena, CA. Priceless! That email, posted from Jonathan Ball, you, and the return email sent to Jonathan Ball proves beyond all doubt that you are Jonathan Ball. Of course, you don't live in Pasadena since moving to

5327 Shepard Ave Sacramento, CA 95819-1731

Here's the proof Jonathan D Ball

Yeah you will. You're an old man who hasn't looked after himself. I wouldn't go around goading people if I was as small and as puny as you are, liar Jon. You ought to be very careful.

Are you really serious, weed? you're just over 5 feet tall and 64 years old. You'll be 65 on December 2nd. You've got to stop threatening people and goading them to come after you. You're pathetic.

Reply to
Terron Musgrave

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

[...]

Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee! Why are you posting as "terron musgrave" (and "Schuman" and "Phil Laundry" and "andy memory") and using discredited bullshit from Derek Nash?

Reply to
Rudy Canoza