Best glue for broken coffee mug

I just broke the handle off my favorite coffee mug. What would
be the best glue that would stand up to the heat of the coffee and
the heat and detergent of a dishwasher? I was thinking either
epoxy or super glue. Which is best?
Pete.
Reply to
Peter Reilley
to remove. I drove the socket with an impact gun. The socket broke before the JB Weld.
Reply to
ATP
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:19:22 -0400, "Peter Reilley" pixelated:
I replace my favorite mugs for $3 when they break.
Or, en masse:

Aladdin/Stanley 12oz-ers keep coffee hot for half an hour.
Otherwise, superglue should hold on a ceramic mug in which your coffee gets cold in 32.8 seconds.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier. ------------
Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases
Reply to
Larry Jaques