Brought the $500 forklift

I paid $75 for a tow truck to bring that $500 forklift to my warehouse.

Some good news is that it runs, has a 5,000 lbs capacity, and had 60 inch forks. (!)

Ignoramus8802

60", those are short...

Back in the paint shop we got a contract to repaint all of the seats at Doubleday Field. We finished that and got a contract through contact with them to paint a lot of the frames for stadium seats. Only problem was they were something like 14 feet long and spindly construction so they had to be supported on both ends. The saving grace was that they were light. So a set of extensions got made up out of channel steel. Man it was fun trying to maneuver a lift down the back runway with 12 feet of fork sticking out !!!!

Reply to
Steve W.

Scary!

Ignoramus8802