Chicago AWS/FabTech Chicago show

Are any of you planning on showing up to the AWS/FabTech show, Chicago Nov 11-14th at the McCormick North? I sent in my member request and some spots for some friends and
employees. A ton of really good seminars appear to be in the offering. Reason I'm asking so soon is I have 4 spare rooms here and a client owns a limo company. I planned on being there all four days. I am dying to see the professional welder's competition at the end. I here there is some incredible talent there for that part. I'd recommend registering now, it fills up quick. If you are interested please drop me a note.
Respects,
Rob Fraser
Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.