Clausing Colchester 0510

can anyone point me in the direction to find out some information on a Clausing Colchester 0510 lathe? it looks to be fairly old, gear head with coolant pump

thank you!

Tom

Reply to
me

Call or email Clausing Industrial, they will likely have all the info on it and will email you the manual for free.

snipped-for-privacy@clausingsc.com 800-323-0972

HAVE A SERIAL NUMBER HANDY

Ignoramus3181

Tom, Try here:

Garlicdude

BTW that site worked out great, thanks!

Reply to
me

Im surprised that so few people have that site bookmarked.

I actually bought the CDs its available on, several years ago.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for existence.

- It is NOT fiscally responsible.

- It is NOT ethically honorable.

- It has started wars based on lies.

- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.

- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.

- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.

- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.

- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

...It no longer has valid reasons to exist. Lorad474

Reply to
Gunner Asch