Connelly scraping book used = $208 (!)

Richard J Kinch

Gee, maybe I should drive the 5 miles from my home to the publisher and pick up a carload for Ebay! 100% markup, even with ebay fees.

Wow.

Reply to
Pete Bergstrom

Is it past the copywright ? We want copies.

Reply to
Sunworshiper

It scares me to think that these people may also vote!

GJR

Reply to
GJRepesh

Right on, Gary! Reports like this makes me glad I don't try to buy much off of ebay.

Reply to
Bob Swinney

Remarkable... I thought I would check my two favorite book sources:

and

What I found was zero copies of "Machine Tool Reconditioning", which was astonishing to me. I have NEVER looked for a book before that wasn't for sale on one or the other of those websites. (How many bookstores would one have to visit to find a copy of "Cowboys under the Mogollon Rim" ?? I bet I could hit 35 bookstores in Houston and not find a copy! I found 11 copies in Alibris)

AT any rate...I am going to lock my copy in my safety deposit box, alongside my mid 1800's copy of "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelly.

Brownnsharp

Reply to
brownnsharp