Crikey!

LOL No, anyone can see from the public records online that he does not own ANY lots. And that includes the one his mobile sits on. He's admitted to all of that. He's probably squatting on the vacant lots and if challenged, will try to BS his way out of it, exactly as he's done here countless times. Example - he said he owned all the surrounding lots, including the one on which he'd parked a shipping container and other crap.

"I own a quarter of an entire block"

But then, probably based on a complaint from the lot owner, Wieber was ordered to clear out the crap or the county would do it for him.

"So this morning..she shows up with 2 deputies and advises me that I have until 2pm Wed afternoon (24 hrs) to clean the lot off else Id be cited for "illegally dumping" and the county would clean off the lot."

If this scenario plays out again, all Wieber has to do is find someone to haul away all the boats. The only problem is that it's hard to find people dumb enough to haul off worthless boats. The previous owners found Wieber, he'd need to find someone even dumber.

It's obvious that Wieber is the king of hoarders on his street. Crap, dogs, and dog crap. It's pathological, like his lying.

Reply to
Intervention

It's a scrapyard.

Reply to
Gary Chamberlain

Troll

Reply to
Red Prepper

No, Whoyakidding is actually a much-needed chronicler.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

The boat that I owned a while ago, was a GREAT boat, extremely heavy and heavy duty.

Ignoramus31816

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 11:38:11 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote: t

Explain the need!

You really can not explain the need, can you. Ergo it is a Troll.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Well, you got a good one. Bombardier sold them around 2000 or so, and the later ones are not well regarded around here.

Reply to
edhuntress2

To demonstrate the contradiction between what phony conservatives say, and how they actually conduct themselves. Wieber is hardly alone in this contradiction, and it's fair to assume that anyone who defends him is probably living some of the same kind of BS. It's useful to remind such people that they should be careful about what they write. Of course Wieber is too stupid to learn, but I dare say that watching him get his just desserts has prevented some others from writing things they'd regret.

Unintended but useful consequence - to assist employers, who while vetting Wieber might otherwise have missed his Usenet posting history. Anyone who's ever been an employer can tell you that they'd prefer to weed out crackpot phonies like Wieber as early as possible.

He can, but I just saved you perhaps a few hours of laboring under a stupid misconception.

Pretending you don't already know most of what I just wrote makes YOU a troll.

Reply to
Intervention

Wieber is a chronic liar and sociopath. The rest of your knuckle-dragging right-wingnuts let him get away with his bullshit and anti-social behavior - you condone it and even tacitly encourage it. By chronicling and deriding all of Wieber's stupid lies and threats, Whoyakidding reminds the lot of you of what bad character you have for not calling Wieber on his bullshit. You let Wieber act as your useful idiot, and Whoyakidding is reminding *you* of what a bad lot you are as much as he is humiliating Wieber. You in particular regularly moan about political comments by others - never Wieber - that you feel reduce the value of the group. Whoyakidding reminds you of what a vile hypocrite you are. That is necessary.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

I do not think you comprehend necessary.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I have a perfect comprehension of it. In this context, it means the things that must be done in order for a goal to be achieved. Whoyakidding's chronicling of Wieber's bullshit, *and* of your acquiescence in it, are necessary for the goal of letting you all know what shitty characters you have.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 3:23:28 By

So who gives a rats ass. I do not.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Right. You do not so much so that you've responded several times, and I doubt you're done.

It's pretty obvious you do care. You are right in the lead among those who let Wieber say what you are unable or unwilling to say yourself.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Oh, I didn't know it was a decorative tool. ;)

Grok that. There are some large ones here, too.

I have scratches on my side from when I moved the tools out to the pump house last month. I put my digging bar in the front and it unbalanced the whole thing, so when I jostled things to get a leaf rake out, I brought it down on me. The hard toothed rake took a shot and won.

After that, the digging bar went against the corner in the pump house and I put a pair of stabilizers on the wooden tool holder matrix.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from William T. Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your correspondence with William Sessions. [start- Jon to me] Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the "meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

-----Original Message----- From: jonball@[...] Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:38 AM To: Sessions, William Subject: 2003 proposed standards for meat marketing claims

I have read about the proposed standards, and I've seen many of the public comments sent to USDA. I cannot find anything to indicate if the standards were adopted. Were the standards as proposed in 2003 adopted?

Thanks in advance. Jonathan Ball Pasadena, CA ___________________________________________________ Jonathan Ball aka Rudy Canoza 08 Sep 2005

[end]

Jonathan Ball. Pasadena, CA. Priceless! That email, posted from Jonathan Ball, you, and the return email sent to Jonathan Ball proves beyond all doubt that you are Jonathan Ball. Of course, you don't live in Pasadena since moving to

5327 Shepard Ave Sacramento, CA 95819-1731

Here's the proof Jonathan D Ball

Yeah you will. You're an old man who hasn't looked after himself. I wouldn't go around goading people if I was as small and as puny as you are, liar Jon. You ought to be very careful.

Are you really serious, weed? you're just over 5 feet tall and 64 years old. You'll be 65 on December 2nd. You've got to stop threatening people and goading them to come after you. You're pathetic.

Reply to
Schuman

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program