Crikey!

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from William T. Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your correspondence with William Sessions. [start- Jon to me] Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the "meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

-----Original Message----- From: jonball@[...] Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:38 AM To: Sessions, William Subject: 2003 proposed standards for meat marketing claims

I have read about the proposed standards, and I've seen many of the public comments sent to USDA. I cannot find anything to indicate if the standards were adopted. Were the standards as proposed in 2003 adopted?

Thanks in advance. Jonathan Ball Pasadena, CA ___________________________________________________ Jonathan Ball aka Rudy Canoza 08 Sep 2005

[end]

Jonathan Ball. Pasadena, CA. Priceless! That email, posted from Jonathan Ball, you, and the return email sent to Jonathan Ball proves beyond all doubt that you are Jonathan Ball. Of course, you don't live in Pasadena since moving to

5327 Shepard Ave Sacramento, CA 95819-1731

Here's the proof Jonathan D Ball

Yeah you will. You're an old man who hasn't looked after himself. I wouldn't go around goading people if I was as small and as puny as you are, liar Jon. You ought to be very careful.

Are you really serious, weed? you're just over 5 feet tall and 64 years old. You'll be 65 on December 2nd. You've got to stop threatening people and goading them to come after you. You're pathetic.

Reply to
Schuman

Your word on that is worthless.

Ok, I'll give you that one.

That may be, but it's not why a crap lot next to a scrap yard full of barking dogs is worthless.

LOL Can't pay the cost of a "worthless" lot in this fantasy? Still pretending you'll somehow manage to buy some land, eh? Get a clue. If you haven't done it by now, it isn't going to happen.

Cite!

Quit my last job about 40 years when I started my own company. I AM in a home, a very nice one on acreage, fully paid for, like all the previous ones for the last several decades. The latest features lake and mountain views, and a heated shop with a car hoist amongst the toys. You've got some catching up to do. Good luck with that, especially considering all the demons that made you their bitch.

Reply to
Intervention

Surprise! No one will take your word for any of that. It speaks volumes that you pretend a grand is a lot of money. I guess it would be for you if you ever had that much at once. Hotel econoline still waiting for plates? County still running up fees on $100 tax bills you can't afford? You betcha!

Reply to
Intervention

Oh, but you deserve a bow! Here:

The chuck on the Crescent drill press I got from you just bit the dust. It felt grainy so I popped it out and ran some spray lithium grease into it top and bottom. (I didn't see a way to dismantle it)

It got to the open postion and somewhat froze there. I could rotate it about 1.5 turns before stopping. I left it overnight and tried it again. No change. I then chucked the flanged tip in the vise, sprayed some dry lube in the gaps, and put a rag around the outer portion, and got it to move. It ran up and down a few times before what felt like a ball and/or race coming apart. It's now frozen for good, I'm afraid.

What's the best source for cheap JT-3 chucks? and v-blocks?

- The list of Obama administration disappointments would take three rolls of toilet paper to record. --BMF

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Oops, forgot your bow:

- The list of Obama administration disappointments would take three rolls of toilet paper to record. --BMF

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yesterday I was at a tag sale where their was a bunch of tools. But Wood w orking tools for the most part. But they did have some metal shelving. An d I bought 6 of the shelves.

Big mistake. The shelves are about 8 feet tall and are in the basement. A pparently the shelves were installed first and then later various other thi ngs were suspended from the ceiling. The net result was that the shelves c ould not be moved. And I spent three hours today taking 4 shelves apart an d I have two more to take apart tomorrow.

Reasonably good shelves cheap as long as you do not count your labor costs

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Amazing. It appears that your slobbering friend is just a bit weird as the referenced page doesn't exist.

But then the back hoe used to bury all your murder victims out there in the desert doesn't exist either, does it.

Which, I suppose, places both you and your mate in the same category... vivid imaginations.

Reply to
Good Soldier Schweik

Is this thousand dollars similar to your (what was it) two seasons in Vietnam? Your multiple murder victims buried in the desert.. with your imaginary back hoe? Or even the great cull?

Is so what can you buy with it? Day Dreams?

Reply to
Good Soldier Schweik

Oops, you've forgotten how much time you've spent trying to convince readers you live in a conservative paradise.

Your fantasies shouldn't include having to shoot people at 3 in the morning.

In order for there to be a next time, there must be a first time.

LOL

Reply to
Wake Up

LOL

Nobody needs to tell employers about things they can google in a heartbeat. Your problem isn't that people are ratting out your history, it's that you have a history that needs hiding.

You can't disprove the truth, idiot.

How many employers do you imagine will hire people who writes death threats?

Reply to
Wake Up

I don't know much about how LinkedIn works, but WTF is he even babbling about here? How would he have any idea about *anyone* viewing his LinkedIn profile, let alone a "hidden" viewer?

He never makes any sense, but now he really sounds like he's jumped into an open pit cesspool - just crazed.

...even if they *are* nothing but empty woofing?

Reply to
Jeffrey VanRensselaer

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program

[...]

I don't know much about linkedin, but I'm guessing that if they provide any stats about page views, then anyone who isn't a member or isn't logged in when looking at Wieber's profile would show as unknown. Either that or Wieber is making shit up, same as he did with his infamous "computer wienies" post.

That seems to be the only thing he's good at.

Perhaps Wieber's merely going through the motions of a job hunt, and the extra crazy posting lately is his way of making absolutely sure he doesn't get hired.

Reply to
Wake Up

Wieber has no clue how to see page views of his LinkedIn page.

I wonder if he thinks potential employers won't see *this* on his LinkedIn page:

Mark Wieber: I was told that not only did they Want me, but they needed me. The job would allow me, for the first time in 20+ years, to work within 35 miles from home, meaning I could sleep in my own bed every night. Ive been a traveling service tech for 30 yrs, and I loved the idea of a local job. They said they would call me a week or two before the physical plant was ready to start up. That was 2 yrs ago. Still no call. I emailed or posted my resume every month for those 2 yrs, until I got a phone call from a lady in HR, who told me, "off the record"..that I wouldnt be hired, as I was too old, at 61. So I continue my traveling service tech job, repairing manual and CNC machine tools. This week Ive done 565 miles and 5 jobs, and its only Thursday, with another job tommorow and a 175 mile drive home. Too old my ass.

Reply to
Jeffrey VanRensselaer

I guess he thinks it makes him look good somehow. Amazing that he can't see how it screams: desperate, bitter, and unable to get hired for *at least* 4 years.

Reply to
Wake Up

Read your own fable. You said you were rejected for two years before an HR person told you they didn't want a 61 year old. You're 63 now. Duh.

Anyway, the 18 months in your new fable is almost as funny, and will become ever more hilarious as the Trump months fly by and you keep making more silly excuses.

Let's take a fresh reading from the Wieber economy barometer...

Nope, still no payments, same as always. And still no plates on Hotel Econoline, right?

Reply to
Normal Person

From: "Sessions, William" To: Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards have not been published in a final form for use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is needed. Thanks, William T. Sessions Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed Program