Cushy plier handles

I have probably given way a full ton of stuff with just a couple no shows. I posted an offer of two SVGA monitors and gave away seven in less than a week. The last thing was weird. Someone wanted empty two liter pop bottles for a school project. They saved me a trip to the recycle center by taking two large trash bags full. :)

I just kill file no shows.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We tried to give an SVGA monitor away the few charitable groups around here. Nobody wanted it. Said they had more than they knew what to do with already.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

I don't give them to charities. I give them to people who need a free monitor because their monitor died.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

After signing up for freecycle again today, I remember the other reason I hated it so much. First you have to join freecycle, then you have to join yahoo to get to the forum (so what's the reason for joining freecycle to begin with?), THEN you have to put up with a bunch of no-shows. IME, anyway, way too much hassle for having to turn around and take it to the dump anyway.

Next time, I may try the free section of craigslist.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

I use that, too. I also offer used free monitors in the Computer catagory. Right along with the people asking $50 for a 15 yer old CRT monitor. :)

I've only had a few no shows, so I just kill file those people so I never have to deal with them again.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Also plenty of no shows, but less other hassle such as dealing with yahoo and moderators.

Ignoramus18638