Donating to NYC

A self-respecting survivalist in his financial situation should be eating raccoons and squirrels around his trailer rather than SlimFast. He can make fur coats and hats with those critters. The animal fat can be used for makeshift oil lamp with a spoon and a wick.

Reply to
Mighty Wannabe

Here is a very good Canadian website for makeshift survival animal traps. Stormin can eat raccoons, wear coon fur coats, coon hats and coon moccasins, and burn coon oil lamps year round without any money:

Mighty Wannabe

Thanks for sharing the strategy!

Reply to
misanthrope

Check out your local fire department. One I know of locally has taken trucks downstate with donated items, such as blankets, diapers, flashlights,batteries.

Reply to
Noahbuddy

I've never seen a thrift store owned by a Veteran's group, but there are a lot of thrift stores who claim to donate a percentage of the profits to a Veteran or other non profit group. They think people will pay more, because it goes to some non profit group. In some cases, they make that non profit look bad by the way they run the business.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're welcome. The most important thing to do is think, before you act. You rarely get a second chance under those conditions.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're welcome.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:6uCms.71424$ snipped-for-privacy@fed10.iad:

Just go to Palmyra and see Joseph Smith.

Reply to
PeterD

Reply to
Hellas851

ALL my sigs tell the truth, its just that you Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kooks would rather avoid the truth in many cases.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

but the poaster doesn't

Reply to
terryc

terryc wrote in news:ka6e2d$ba0$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Is that anything like a *toaster* ?

Reply to
PeterD

'Poaster'?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

More like the product a toaster produces.

Reply to
terryc

Terry is British, or Aussie or some other similar uneducated dreck.

  1. Lie
Gunner

misanthrope

Indeed But the toaster is more intelligent.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Whatever happened to the Flying Toasters ?

Reply to
Cross-Slide

They only came in 8 & 16 bit versions? I miss the 'Bad Dog' screen saver from that set. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I thought the 'poachster' was a put on until I found the Tefal Toast n Egg:

Fortunately, it seems to be an UK/Australia item. Wonder if it has an auxilliary Vegemite/Marmite spreader?

Reply to
rbowman