DRO on Clausing 8530

I have a Clausing 8530 mill. I would like to put
a DRO on it. Does anyone have a rec for which type
of unit to put on? and how to do it or how not
to do it? I was thinking of just doing
the quill type kit with a larger readout but
am willing to listen to suggestions.
I don't want to order something and then have it
somehow be incompatible.
Reply to
Almus Kenter
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.