eBay items including metalworking related - self promotion w/ seller link

I have been doing some basement / shop cleaning (my someday eBay pile has been growing for the past 6 years). I have a number of metalworking related items. either oddball or not perfect/pristine/ complete but at low starting prices - could be ideal for someone (hobbiest) on a budget.

Metalworking items include:

a lot of cogged (timing) belts ranging in size from 260 to 310, Jacobs rubber flex couplings,

3/4-1 inch 3MT drill set, swivel base, 20 inch dia band saw tire, vacuum tubes (came out of a grinding shop) shop aprons, carbide tipped grooving tools - I use them as cut off tooling, R8 by 1.25 end mill holder w/ a hogging endmill apt multi tool (drill 1 to 3 inch dia holes)
Reply to
aribert