FA: I just upgraded my copy of turboCAD - you may be able to get my old copy cheaply

I'm slowly learning to not keep software around the house, but to move it promptly to a new owner - here is a link to the version of TurboCAD I have been using - I just upgraded to version 14, so this one is available (and yes, I checked with the company, it's ok to resell), and yes, it is metal related and even mostly on topic.

Maybe this can spawn a discussion of CAD programs for metalworking

anyway, here's the link - 99 cent starting price

Bill Noble

just picked up an old bridgeport DRO readout - here's the link

were these things analog LVDT or some other technology - just curious since I don't have the pickoff assemblies to go with it.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Bill Noble

I've got two Anilam Miniwizard displays and need an X axis unit for my

42" table to make one of them useable.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

Most use glass scales with optical pickoffs. I think they were originally developed by Bausch & Lomb in the late 40's and 50's.

Reply to
Don Foreman