fa: linotype alloy - several folks wanted this a while back

but nobody sent me money - so, you can get it from ebay with a 99 cent
starting bid for 60 pounds

there was quite a discussion of the wonderfulness of this for casting
bullets and stuff a while back.
Reply to
Bill Noble
I'll try a bid.
Reply to
Buerste
I've relisted it, another box - you can have another chance - if you would prefer to avoid ebay, contact me at the address on my web site
and we can do it that way
Reply to
Bill Noble