Father's Day

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69 (his age, not mine).

Best wishes,

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Martin H. Eastburn

It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't wish I could get his advice on something.

On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the job!

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer