Father's Day

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69
(his age, not mine).
Best wishes,
Ivan Vegvary
Reply to
Ivan Vegvary
Thanks, Talked to Mine and Mine talked to me. So three of us talked today! Dad has 5 kids. Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Ivan Vegvary wrote:
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't wish I could get his advice on something.
On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the job!
Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer