fs: bandsaw blades anyone?

I have quite a pile (several dozen) bandsaw blades 3/4 inch 11ft 6 inches long, 8 tpi, Raker set, as shown in the ebay auction below. If you would like some go to my web site and find my email and contact me - I figure around $5 each is a good price - they don't fit any saw I have, and I don't have a welder to shorten them and I don't have the space to save this huge pile anyway.

Reply to
William Noble