Gear Hobber Article from ME

I'm looking for reprints of the Jacob's Gear Hobber featured in ME back in '76.

I saw some traffic on this group about two years ago. Does anyone have scans or copies I could get a hold of? Does anyone know where I can buy vol

142 of ME?

Thanks in advance

mailto:jeff at manicwave.com replace "at" with @

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I am and thanks.

-jeff

Your machine is coming along nicely.

Reply to
Jeff

I have it. Contact me privately. I also have a complete set of the castings made by College Engineering and the blueprints.

Regards,

Marv

Jeff wrote:

Reply to