Gunner: I'm back

Threats? Huh????? Dont you want your very own Fan Club? Are you afraid of the paparazzi with their telescopic lens watching your every move? While I know you treasure your privacy, dont you want your name in the headlines, even once? Your own personal 15 minutes of fame, as it were? Id have thought that anyone with an ego as bloated as yours, would revel in this. Im surprised you would consider this a threat of some sort.

Seems like its about time to find another attorney. One with no more than 3 neurons connected to the Greed lobe.

Tubby....going postal is very counter productive to certain tasks. It precludes cold calculation and remorseless pursuit of the ultimate goal, what ever it may be. Going postal is an emotional driven manic stage that is completly anithema to logic, problem solving, long term determination and goal orientation.

While "going postal" was a prerequistite for various Viking and Scottish military operations..its not taught, nay..its vigoriously taught against in the classrooms and pits at Harmony Church.

If any individual is capable of going postal, he/she will not pass a MMPI/CPI or earlier equivelent pysch evaluation and will not get that treasured B4 MOS.

So perhaps you are not spending your legal defense funds particularly wisely. Just pondering..take it for what you paid for it.

So, have any new patents ready yet? Do it soon or the boom may overtake you and leave you laying in the dust.

Indeed.

By the way..did you know that you can use street addresses to order sat photos? I found that interesting as hell. Sterophotometry microscopes are damned cheap from surplus places too. Fascinating.

And many take PayPal.

So long, for now.

Shiva, Founder of the Tim May Fan Club.

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Keep adding to your case file.

Again, get near my property and I assume you are making good on one of your threats.

You've really lost it. Had you spent one tenth the time you have spent in the past 6 years actually working on your career, you might not now be white trailer trash.

My hunch is your plan is to use your recent heart attack to "get on disability." I'll be surprised if this doesn't come to pass.

You and your "ex-wife/wife/whatever" and her son by another man, and that son's wife, and their kid, all living in unemployed bliss, are exactly what you used to rant against.

Think about it.

--Tim May

Reply to
Tim May

Goofy Grape was my favorite. I always thought that General Mills (irrc) missed out on a good thing when they didnt talk procurement into putting Koolaid into B1 packages. I had to get my girlfriend to send it to me in care packages.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

You think?

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:PX1nc5sO4GkJ:archives.abditum.com/cypherpunks/C-punks20020902/0021.html+tim+may+corralitos&hl=en

  • WHERE?: Tim May's house in Corralitos, east of Santa Cruz and north of Watsonville. 427 Allan Lane, Corralitos. Detailed driving instructions at the end of this message...or use one of the many mappers on the Net. It takes about an hour to get from Sunnyvale to my house, about 40 miles, so plan your travel accordingly.

  • WHO?: Cypherpunks and friends who are not narcs or Feds. Contrary to some meetings in the past, this is NOT an "open meeting, open to all." That strategy worked OK for some meetings in public places where certain kinds of software were to be distributed. But my house is a private residence. I have nothing against legitimate cops enforcing legitimate laws, but I don't want persecutors traipsing through my house, perhaps planting evidence, looking for signs of illegal activities or grounds for a warrant, etc. This is a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and I intend to escort to the door anyone who is unknown to others. If you are a lurker who doesn't know anybody and you want to attend, send me e-mail and we'll arrange something. "

Almost sounds like he maybe has something to hide that is maybe illegal or something. I wonder if he could be disappeared by Homeland Security?

But for someone who may be doing criminal things, or should be hiding..he sure makes things clear...

"Getting to Tim May's house in Corralitos:

427 Allan Lane (MapQuest works well). 831-728-0152

From Santa Cruz, south on Highway 1. Take Freedom Boulevard exit in Aptos. Go inland, on Freedom Blvd. Travel about 5 miles, to first stop sign. Take a left on Corralitos Road. At the the next stop sign, the Corralitos Market (good sausages!) will be on your left. Just before the stop sign, bear right on Brown's Valley Road. Cross bridge and then bear left as Brown's Valley Road turns. Travel about one mile to Allan Lane, on the right.

Allan Lane is at about the "360" mailbox point on Brown's Valley Road...if you go too far and enter the redwoods, turn back! Drive to top of hill on Allan Lane. At top, bear left, over a small rise, past a house on the left, then down my driveway. My house will be the white stucco semi-Spanish style, with a red Explorer and black Mercedes in the driveway.

Note for parties: You can park either in my driveway or at the top of the hill and walk a few hundred feet. Don't block any driveways!

From points south of Santa Cruz, take Green Valley Road exit off of Highway 1. Travel about 2 miles to Freedom Boulevard. Turn left. Then right at Corralitos Road."

He sounds like an accident waiting to happen, to me. Shrug.

Shiva, Founder of the Tim May Fan Club.

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Oh God, another one of them... I've kill filed a bunch of people over the years but you just made the very short list I've said this to...

*PLONK*
Reply to
John Keeney

Having been the target of several of your attacks, in which you maliciously mis-quoted me for the purposes of character assassination, I have to say that I don't believe anything that you post.

I don't even think that what you post is worth reading for the simple fact that it's too much work to figure out what's truth and what isn't.

AC

Reply to
Alan Connor

Yup..Terrible Timmy must have finally been turned down by a woman on the grounds that there were things even a cheap hooker wouldnt do.

Hence is current mindset.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Yawn.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

??????

YOU have a FEMALE attorney????

My God. The poor woman.

:(

FW

Reply to
Frank White

I for one care. Why should we support these crazy loons? Why the hell do I work 4 months out of my life so Gunner's whatever can raw dick every thing she sees and have zero consequences of the outcome? It is also funny that Gunner even calls himself a survivalist. Laughable at best.

Reply to
Ryan

They went to work in defense plants. The timing worked out so that the expansion of jobs for women due to the men going off to war started about the time the phone systems became fully automatic.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Really? The CO here in my town went automated in 1985. Which war was that?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

You were the one who made the point "all the switchboard operators for the phone companies went," implying the bulk of them, not some small fringe in Taft.

Your logic is increasingly daft. I'm beginning to see why the high tech train has left you standing at the station.

And I doubt very much that manual plug switchboards were in use even in Taft up until 1985. Taft may have been the last to upgrade to the recent generation of all electronic systems, but relays pretty much replaced plug panels back in the early 40s, even in Littletown, U.S.A.

--Tim May

Reply to
Tim May

The bulk of the nation's phone system went to direct dial prior to WWII. There were a very few rural areas whose phone systems still used telephone operators to make connections later than that, but the numbers involved are tiny.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

It's been available for a dozen years. My group bought SPOT photos from the French of a beach area, for another purpose, and that was back in

1995. As for stereophotometry microscopes being useful, you're just playing some fantasy role-playing game. No doubt you are sitting in front of your computer dressed in your "cammies."

No, not "disturbing." Just for the case file.

Such as the fliers you posted around town? Such as the contacts you made with her friends? Such as the very long posting to Usenet _you_ made, describing her perfidies, shortly after her heart attack?

(Though I surely do admit you were provoked. For her to leave the hospital and take up smoking and drinking and shooting pool with Carl and their buddies again must have been irksome. To have her clean out your bank account account yet again, and for "someone" to know where your tools were stored and steal them one night, must have made you pretty angry. That's understandable. What's not is that you keep taking back this woman who treats you so shabbily, over more than 25 years.)

Your own words are the basis of my observations. Your own words, your own written history, your own account of her multi-day partying binges in the motel rooms, your own account of her "experiments" with bi sex, your own account of multiple sex partners, and so on.

Yawn. These online maps have been online for at least several years now.

Keep up the threats. Details add to the file.

A TRO (and what that implies) needs detailed threats. We're getting there.

--Tim May

Reply to
Tim May

Ah, more details. Keep up the bluster.

--Tim May

Reply to
Tim May

Indeed. However Gary..I was making the case that not all operators (as an example) went into the defense plants..and furthermore to the larger point...there were literally thousands of phone operators across the company that handled such things as 4-11 calls, information, etc. Where did they all go? Were they all executed or did they cross train into other types of work? Some retired. Some went into other information services "would you like fries with that?" and so forth. Those workers were getting fair money with good bennies. When those jobs ceased, its highly likely that they took lesser paying jobs. A buddy of mine, now in his mid 40s was one such operator. He went into the home health care business at a much reduced wage. His wife became a phone company muckamuck for a different phone company, making significantly larger money than she made as an operator.

The thread was discussing the changing job markets and the claim was made that no new job should have been at a lower wage, and it was Bush's fault that those so employed were working at lower wages.

I think we can safely say that all the buggywhip makers (as an example) found other work. It may have been at a higher or lower wage, it was not Bush's fault, and the change in jobs was a result of technological changes, not some grand geopolitical conspiracy. And the wage the buggywhip makes ultimately wound up making, was a result of their actions and efforts, or lack of such.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Actually one of the schools I went to, these many years ago was photoenterpritation. Some tools simply make life easier.

Gee..seems like we both have one of those.

Actually no. Mine were accurate. Yours are not. Big difference. When she decides to bring that to court against me, Ill deal with it. Can you say the same.."deep pockets"?

Actually...not. A goodly portion of your spew so far has been of your own invention, and for purposes to harm and defame. Quite a different kettle of fish.

Im sure you were aware of that. I thought others might find it interesting as well. Ive used them for quite a long time.

Threats? Which threats? Are you claiming that Im threatening you? God forbid. Hummm isnt that libel?

So you are using the threat of a restraining order to curtail my day to day postings? That sounds like you are indeed threatening me, and attempting to force me to your will. Intersting. Added to the file.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Timmmy..Im only concerned about your health. There you are, fat, lumpy, out of shape, and living in a section of land that has to be hard on your health. I hope you visit your doctor regulary. Please visit this link for a good list of the warning signs

I love my fellow man, and Id sure hate to see you grab your chest, and not be found until after the coyotes have eaten you.

Whats a fan club for, without an Icon to be fans of?

Be well Tubby.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

I took the material from your own long diatribes against her and her son.

The only thing I speculated on was drug use, which I strongly suspect was the case, given that she was engaged in partying and sexual experimentation with women and other men, from your own description, beginning in 1976 and continuing for years. These were years when most such partyers were ingesting various substances.

However, I will take you at your word that she never did cocaine, crank, pot, etc. The smoking and boozing right after the taxpayers gave her the full heart attack treatment is bad enough.

No, a TRO to make you arrestable if you show up on or near my property. Big difference.

--Tim May

Reply to
Tim May