Homst shop machinist/machinist's workshop

Picked up a copy of these magazines, first time in a while, only one store locally sells that.

What a difference ! Articles in color now, and equally impressive (to me), ads from people such as Phase-II, Travers Tool and Ebay. Nice that the bigger companies are taking hobby machinists seriously.

Still too bad the two magazines aren't merged, tho.

Reply to
Scott Moore

My guess why they don't merge 'em is because they each come out every other month, staggered. If they combined them into a monthly the price for a one year subscription would be more than a lot of folks would be willing to shovel out.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia