How to operate a Bobcat S300

Does the seat belt work?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

How do you know its expensive?

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure

- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper

Reply to
Gunner

They operate auxiliary hydraulics, for example a snowblower or the optional Quick-tach system that pulls the pins in and out hydraulically. Also the fast transport mode if so equipped.

Reply to
ATP

Insurance, and the fact that after X rentals the equipment cost has been recouped and you are making an actual profit on the rentals.

Chance of being sued = high, chance of them winning = low as long as the equipment was properly maintained and your rental contract has the proper language covering the renter's assuming all risk of operation.

It probably won't be attractive if it's intended to be a small sideline business. The insurance policy will be expensive, but it won't increase substantially if you add more rental equipment, thus it can be affordable for an actual rental business but not affordable for a one or two machine sideline business.

Reply to
Pete C.