Is Modern South Bend Any Good?

It seems like South Bend is a Grizzly brand these days. Is it any good?
Is it comparable to older South Bend products. I ask because I got a
SPAM from Grizzly today pushing one at $3000 discount (supposedly) off their regular price. I don't need it. I have a bigger, heavier, admittedly Chinese import (Precision Mathews) that works pretty well for my needs. I was just curious.
Is a new out of the crate South Bend still considered to be a superior product?