Jewelry Casting Equipment for Sale

Hi I have a lab for sale. It consists of the following. Centrifugal and vacuum equipment, bell jar, shaker table, wax injector and a whole lot more. Can anyone recommend a jewelry newspaper that is inexpensive to advertise in? Anyone having interest in the equipment can call me at

732 458 7011 in the evening between 7 and 10 or just e mail me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Reply to
Mickeyyak1

Just to save anyone the trouble of looking it up, the number is in coastal New Jersey.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl