Johns Deere L130 belt video

Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed. Does this look like it is running right?

?v=jkgLHb24cdw

Reply to
stryped

Almost impossible to see what is going on.

Are the blades turning correctly ? Is there a belt design on the mower part ? Most have them. How about is the V in the V pulleys and the backs on the flats ?

I have a 54" cub for the last 6 years now - figured out a fix for the failure mode on the idler arm.

Bring it up if you have a Cub with a warn arm.

Mart> Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and

Martin H. Eastburn