Larry Jaques's color pick

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A. Terrell" wrote on Sat, 11 Oct 2008

00:00:25 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

OOOh, Both! Like a pinball, they can bang back and forth against each wall, racking up them points in that great Bally Pinball Machine in the Sky! Unless they tilt the machine and go straight for the drain.

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich "I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed over walking into the saloon, because when I asked the bartender whether they served zombies he said, ?Sure, what'll you have?'" from I Hear America Swinging by Peter DeVries

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I don't envy the team of plumbers who'll have to clean out THAT drain. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A. Terrell" wrote on Sat, 11 Oct 2008

01:50:36 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

No problem. Just replace the anvils with appropriately sized bowling balls or boulders, and they'll roll right on out.

Or you can send off for the Express Automatic Drain Plunger. From Acme, FOB Santa Fe, Taos and Albequrquie, ... Albaqueque ... Al Barby Que ... just take a left turn at Coney Island and you cant miss it.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Can I get there in a wheelchair?