THANK YOU Larry Jaques!

Yeah Larry!
Just got my ToolRoo Handy Pouches (tm) and NoteSHADE (tm).
Spent a few minutes gathering various special spanners and
adaptors from their hiding places. Popped them into a
ToolRoo (tm) attached to the A.C. cord of the related power
tool. Now I can get my hands on that wrench quickly, even
when I'm concentrating on the task at hand.
Extremely cool. Thank you sir.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:03 -0800, the inscrutable Winston spake:
You're very welcome. Take pics and send some to me, will ya? I want to see these in their natural habitat or environment. ;)
Now I see if I can get them mass-produced so they're a viable product to thousands of other folks...
--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
Web Applications
Reply to
Larry Jaques
For sure :) I had the secretary order a NoteShade the other day ... it was delivered the next day and is going to be a real life saver :) Unless the boss man imposes a $$ crunch on us we will be getting several more soon. Glenn
Reply to
Glenn
(...)
In your inbox even as we speak.
:)
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
Check with the Chinese, Indian, Korean etc. :-) BSEG! :-) ...lew...
Reply to
Lew Hartswick
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:08:26 -0800, the inscrutable "Glenn" spake:
Sharon? Excellent! So I guess I need to get that supply order sent up right away. How many y'reckon? I'll ramp up production.
--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
Web Applications
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Yup :) I am not sure yet. I believe locally we will be needing about 5 more. I will be sending a message out to our technet (inhouse chat/info for techies) with the information. It is a royal PITA to try to setup an RVR, ASOS or PAPI out on the airfield without one. Some of the stuff can't be calibrated on a cloudy day and you can't see the darn laptop on a sunny day :) It looks like it will also work on our Comm Service Monitors that we sometimes use in the field for testing the radio control equipment. Contact me off list if you want more specific info about getting with our supply depot. Glenn
Reply to
Glenn
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:55:16 GMT, the inscrutable Lew Hartswick spake:
What part of being proud of the "Made in America" strategy did you miss, Lew? Pffffft! ;)
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
Larry Jaques