Machinery FS

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.

Ed

Reply to
edbutrym

Good luck on your retirement, Ed. Your title would be more accurate if it said "FA" instead of "FS" - there is a large difference. Also, posting your location is often useful.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Hi Ed;

The user ID you posted here doesn't show up anything. Is it correct, or is it just too early?

Pete

Reply to
Pete Snell

And maybe a URL to all the auctions, like this:

Sorry,
was not working for some reason ;)

If that Rockwell lathe were local, I'd be on it. There's a 10" local to me that I probably need to go buy. I turned it down at $500, but I'm about ready to pay it. Especially since my Atlas

10x36 project went to a new home last night.
Reply to
Rex B

Reply to
machineman