Machines For Sale w/ Free Transport LA to SF

I have to go north again on Monday to pick up a couple of small machines , purchased in the Bay Area. Since our inventory includes about every small American mill made and at least 15 small metal lathes I'd like to take something to a deserving home as I head north. I have to go to both Elk Grove and Hayward and of course anyplace in between. Here's your chance to buy right and get free delivery. Leigh at MarMachine (949) 294-2171 (cell)

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:46:48 -0800 (PST), with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com quickly quoth:

If you had a mini-mill and were truckin' through Grants Pass, I might have taken you up on the offer, Leigh.

Reply to
Larry Jaques