McDuffee -- Dangers of debt nicely illustrated

This is why I opted for the EconoMetrics subscription Ed. You create spreadsheet and graphing cruteria dynamically and the service fills in the data. They've done the conversions and have sourced data almost as old as your first interview - Jesus

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Wiseguy. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I had to download and use 'display' because the "jpg" won't display in links. Here's why:

$ file Debt-Service.jpg Debt-Service.jpg: GIF image data, version 89a, 507 x 443

Why a GIF format with a .jpg suffix?

Reply to
Steve Ackman

I think that it is so because I gave it a file name without looking at its previous extension. It worked in my browser, so I assumed that it was OK.

Here's a new URL:

Ignoramus13596

Firefox like it either way. It knew what the file type was.

Mart> >> >>> From Barron's:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Yep, I use Firefox as well.