Metalworking down under

Rather ingenious way to make a zip gun.

Rex

My father taught machining in the 70's and 80's in Oz. The apprentices were often making things like this and powerheads that took shotgun cartidges - that along with bong stems and cones for smoking pot.

Reply to
DTJ

Gunner Asch on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:38:56 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Zip guns.

I recall an opinion piece in Time Magazine (iirc) by John Waters, about the "punks" these days, how they have no pride of craftsmanship from making your own zip gun. Yeah, hoodlums these days, not like when we were kids.

pyotr filipivich