Needed: Bandsaw Table Trunnions

I actually would like to get a motor anyway for my drill press.

Nevertheless, I don't know what parts youneed to see, but I took more pics and posted them with some measurements:

Thanks.

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

tp://ww4.harborfreight.com/zcom/product/Product.do?compid=3D100&itemN...htt= p://

p://ww4.harborfreight.com/zcom/product/Product.do?compid=3D100&itemN...

HarborFreight is not open during the hours I can call, and there are no locations near me, so I'll have to come up with a different source for parts.

Here are some parts I took measurements of: