New bracelet jewelry site

A friend of mine has been making bracelets for years and decided to try her hand branching out and selling on the Internet. So far interest has been high, she was even on CNBC "Big Ideas with Donny"! Her bracelets are pretty unique lead free metal with inspirational messages. I'm trying to help her get her web site name out there, she could use some Internet traffic. Take a look at her site at

And feel free to email me any feedback and I'll pass it along to her

Reply to
ToddSvec