Nomex by the yard?

SWMBO is looking for Nomex fabric for various projects (killer oven mitts, etc.) Apparently no one in the quilting news group has been able to find a source. Does anyone know where you can get Nomex fabric?

--RC

Reply to
rcook5

||SWMBO is looking for Nomex fabric for various projects (killer oven ||mitts, etc.) Apparently no one in the quilting news group has been ||able to find a source. Does anyone know where you can get Nomex ||fabric? || ||--RC

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:17:57 GMT, rcook5@takeout,mindspring.com calmly ranted:

I found that after using Amazon's new A-9 search engine, I got a 1.57% (pi divided by 2 percent) discount on my Amazon purchase yesterday. Google didn't give me the answer for you but A-9 did, and A-9 uses a Google feed. Go figure.

P.S: Don't forget to use fireproof thread with it. ;)

------------------------------------------- Stain and Poly are their own punishment

Comprehensive Website Design ======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You should contact

and look at their stuff. Using carbon fiber, the heat resistance is better than Nomex. There are a number of glove manufacturer's on the Carbtex website...

Reply to
Emmo

I swear somebody was selling remnants of Nomex on eBay a little while ago!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson